#2022 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

chaevely_park

HSC
Good Luck 2022 HSC candidates. Remember to do past papers and practice, practice and practice :)
hey! do you have any links to free online HSC past paper questions? I'm currently trying to find questions per topic/syllabus dot point (e.g. biology), but I don't see those much online :)

ezOolong

HSC
hey! do you have any links to free online HSC past paper questions? I'm currently trying to find questions per topic/syllabus dot point (e.g. biology), but I don't see those much online :)
you could also try borrow strive biology and excel past papers from libraries

jngu88

HSC
Absolutely panicking for HSC this year. I did good in all my subjects EXCEPT physics and biology.
If i fumbled task 1 is it like game over LOL bc it feels like that

ezOolong

HSC
Absolutely panicking for HSC this year. I did good in all my subjects EXCEPT physics and biology.
If i fumbled task 1 is it like game over LOL bc it feels like that
definitely not I know a number of students who were ranking like middle in their cohort before the trials, and still managed to get band 6’s

jngu88

HSC
some people tell me the actual school mark (like the one on your report) goes towards your ATAR.
But some tell me that your atar = your performance in HSC + your ranks performance in HSC

ezOolong

HSC
some people tell me the actual school mark (like the one on your report) goes towards your ATAR.
But some tell me that your atar = your performance in HSC + your ranks performance in HSC
Second person is right. Ur school mark means nothing, only the rank matters

Epicman69

HSC
Nah mate, your school marks will not go towards your hsc, only your rankings do. They essentially just align the corresponding HSC Exam mark to your rank, for example if you are ranked 3 for physics, they will try to give u the third highest hsc mark as your school mark, which will then be averaged out with your own HSC Exam mark.

jngu88

HSC
Its quite a mixed reaction when I ask past HSC people from different schools. Most videos on youtube agree with the first person but also preach like godly adjusting. Like adjustment of school marks.

jngu88

HSC
Nah mate, your school marks will not go towards your hsc, only your rankings do. They essentially just align the corresponding HSC Exam mark to your rank, for example if you are ranked 3 for physics, they will try to give u the third highest hsc mark as your school mark, which will then be averaged out with your own HSC Exam mark.
cheers omg i hope thats how it actually is 😭

Jojofelyx

HSC
cheers omg i hope thats how it actually is 😭
Damn a lil searching on this very website gets you all the answers. We all love a bitta moderation talk here. Just get ready for post trials on BOS lol.

Scenes.

may22

HSC
Hey 2022 HSC students
wanted to ask when/if anyone has started working through full trial and HSC papers?
I've done some questions I've picked out relative to whatever we're covering in class, but I feel like doing a full paper at this stage is still a bit too early since we're pretty much at the halfway mark for most subjects. What are your thoughts?

jks22

HSC
Hey 2022 HSC students
wanted to ask when/if anyone has started working through full trial and HSC papers?
I've done some questions I've picked out relative to whatever we're covering in class, but I feel like doing a full paper at this stage is still a bit too early since we're pretty much at the halfway mark for most subjects. What are your thoughts?
Yeah I'm confused about that too, because if I start now, I'll be skipping like 60% of the paper lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)