Bad ATAR Projection (1 Viewer)

EGGG

HSC
I just got my atar projection and it's so much lower than I would've thought, would a 65 in ext 1 math count over a 94 in visual arts? How low would the VA mark scale down?

idkkdi

HSC
I just got my atar projection and it's so much lower than I would've thought, would a 65 in ext 1 math count over a 94 in visual arts? How low would the VA mark scale down?
it's very very unlikely to 65 ext 1 lmfao. your school is doing scuffed projections.

EGGG

HSC
it's very very unlikely to 65 ext 1 lmfao. your school is doing scuffed projections.
yea apparently the maths is projected to go to 87 and the va would go down to 83???

idkkdi

HSC
yea apparently the maths is projected to go to 87 and the va would go down to 83???
hmm, ye nvm, ur schools probably using a reasonable projection.

hard to explain unless u understand how the hsc system works otherwise we're going down a rabbit hole.

your rank in VA rather than your score would be much more useful for the school to do projections with. i.e. it doesnt matter if you're 94. e.g. if you're rank 3 in VA, and last year rank 3 ended up at 83 ish, they give u 83 for score.

EGGG

HSC
hmm, ye nvm, ur schools probably using a reasonable projection.

hard to explain unless u understand how the hsc system works otherwise we're going down a rabbit hole.

your rank in VA rather than your score would be much more useful for the school to do projections with. i.e. it doesnt matter if you're 94. e.g. if you're rank 3 in VA, and last year rank 3 ended up at 83 ish, they give u 83 for score.
okay great I'm just going to pray now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)