HOW WAS YOUR HAST? (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
How was your guys' test?

Mine went ok tbh, but maths & science took me by surprise, it was nothing like I expected tbh. Totally different to what I studied. Abstract reasoning was the easiest. What do u guys think?

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Same Maths and Science gave me a brain aneurysm, but I reckon I got above 20 for sure. Abstract reasoning was the easiest, may have gotten all the questions right tbh. Reading was ok, not bad I think I got most right. I think I screwed up writing the most. I wrote a narrative, but I did this thing in the end that sounded something out of a discursive element, but it wasn't meant to be. So I think overall I did ok but not my best.

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
Same Maths and Science gave me a brain aneurysm, but I reckon I got above 20 for sure. Abstract reasoning was the easiest, may have gotten all the questions right tbh. Reading was ok, not bad I think I got most right. I think I screwed up writing the most. I wrote a narrative, but I did this thing in the end that sounded something out of a discursive element, but it wasn't meant to be. So I think overall I did ok but not my best.
sammeeee I did the same thing for my writing. they didn't specify so like ig its ok

Lima_bosty

HSC
Yea for the writing I wrote a diary entry. I literally couldn’t think of any narrative plot.

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
for me i would say reading and abstract was the easiest, the rest weren't easy but weren't hard

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
For me abstract was genuinely easy, reading was normal, not as hard as I would expect, but you never know. Maths and science next. Then finally writing. Like that’s the order from my best to worst. But like my worst isn’t bad it’s probs too 15%.

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Really. Because I believe I should get too 10% in abstract reasoning and reading. Abstract because it was very easy. And reading because I did well and people were saying it was very hard.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Not too bad. To me the easiest exam was abstract reasoning. The Math and science test was pretty hard tbh.
holy fuck so true I am usually amazing at math but this time it was hard but everything else was pre easy to me

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I wrote an essay for it, pretty confident about writing it wasn't a hard topic

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
i thought the exam would be a bit more challenging than anticipated
I kinda just hope to be in the reserve list

kkk579

hello
HSC
Easiest to hardest
AR
Reading comp plus writing
maths and science
MATHS AND SCIENCE WAS SO HARD SCREWED IT UP SO BAD
bro it wasn’t even like math and science the qs were weird asf

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
What year di you try out for? Because I tried for year 11 so we might if had different topics
yea its probably different.
for middle secondary, the stimulus was "Playing games are fun if you win"
I thought the stimulus would be more deep, but I think there's a discerning difference between yours and mine

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
Easiest to hardest
AR
Reading comp plus writing
maths and science
MATHS AND SCIENCE WAS SO HARD SCREWED IT UP SO BAD
bro it wasn’t even like math and science the qs were weird asf
bro same, li thought I was excellent at math until this part of the exam

kkk579

hello
HSC
yea its probably different.
for middle secondary, the stimulus was "Playing games are fun if you win"
I thought the stimulus would be more deep, but I think there's a discerning difference between yours and mine
Yeah every grade has different tests, idek I bullshitted writing

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
LMFAO SAME but tbh it wasn’t rlly that mathy, hs math is totally different. The hsc doesn’t contain any of this stuff
which level of the hast exam did u do (junior, middle etc.)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)