2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
suuurely pull out the laptop and study notes in the excursion #thegrindneverstops #hustle
Ngl I was actually tempted but we’re not allowed to bring them 😭

Some of my friends have been on excursions for the last 2 weeks though already, no idea what they’re gonna do lol

raspberriesandpears

HSC
i've got my modern exam tomorrow and i'm not feeling it tbh,,, i topped last year and i really really want to do it again this year so very stressed

also i've got nine tests/hand ins in the next 2 weeks - i'm actually losing my mind

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Do people have their first-round of HSC assessments coming up? How's everyone feeling?
my school crammed the entire exam block in one week, and everyone in the cohort has at least two exams on at least one day ;-; i have two assessments each on two days, it's not going to be fun but i can't wait to get it over and done with

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Imagine getting caught sneaking on your phone to study chemistry 😭😭😭
nah at that rate you deserve to be made fun of (for legal reasons this is a joke) 💀 3 day excursion though?? are you going on camp?

also i've got nine tests/hand ins in the next 2 weeks - i'm actually losing my mind
that sounds so wild my god, best of luck, you'll ace them all though for sure

hornsbystudylad

HSC
N/A
i've got my modern exam tomorrow and i'm not feeling it tbh,,, i topped last year and i really really want to do it again this year so very stressed

me wanting to top bio and 4u maths tmrw but procrastinating for hours today fr - I get how it feels 🤡

dsakvyilsa

HSC
I'm actually suprisingly pretty chill for assignments rn; my bio is handed in, my english is mostly done, mx1 is a pretty short hand-in task (it's kinda confusing though), and then for mx2 and chem I have tests (kinda scary 😥, chem is scarier coz I need to maintain that number one spot o_Oo_O some of my peers seem to have upped their game). My school will likely let me opt out of my math advanced test but idrc regardless since it doesn't matter.

raspberriesandpears

HSC
thank you for all the encouragement guys!! modern went okay - everyone seemed to struggle so hopefully i'll pull through on top. i had chemistry today which was surprisingly easy. currently working on my history extension proposal with the hopes of finishing it tonight... seems ambitious considering it is currently shaping up to be longer than the major work itself

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Now that I’ve actually started doing assignments early life is soo much more chill though, I feel more relaxed than previous terms tbh
definitely this, i have more time to do past papers and work for the other exams i have. i'm rewriting my english task for the 3rd time already (luckily i started the day we were given the notification), i've never had the time to draft/edit my work because i never started hand-in assignments early in y11 lol

carrotsss

HSC
definitely this, i have more time to do past papers and work for the other exams i have. i'm rewriting my english task for the 3rd time already (luckily i started the day we were given the notification), i've never had the time to draft/edit my work because i never started hand-in assignments early in y11 lol
Ahh same, I’ve rewritten my English task 3 times as well but my English teacher seems to finally like it 🤩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)