If you just get around 60% in zhang’s homework marking (1 Viewer)

moonsuyoung

HSC
any hope I can improve ?
Try get or make yourself a "mistake book." Mistake books are extremely helpful in maths as it makes sure you do not make the same mistake again! It is hard to get one in Australia as most of them are overseas but you can always create a template or I can message you a template if you would like and then print it on a paper with binder holes (kmart has cheap ones) and put them in a binder cover (muji has great quality and cheap ones). This will create a "book" for your mistakes and make sure to do it again and again (repetition is key).

Reactions: Afp

Afp

HSC
Try get or make yourself a "mistake book." Mistake books are extremely helpful in maths as it makes sure you do not make the same mistake again! It is hard to get one in Australia as most of them are overseas but you can always create a template or I can message you a template if you would like and then print it on a paper with binder holes (kmart has cheap ones) and put them in a binder cover (muji has great quality and cheap ones). This will create a "book" for your mistakes and make sure to do it again and again (repetition is key).
Thank you could you show me what it looks like. Love to get one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)