sci ext mod 3 resources?? (2 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
hi guys, just wondering if anyone has some sciX resources for mod 3 (data and research)?
they can be notes or summarised test descriptors, or anything

tyyy x

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
hi guys, just wondering if anyone has some sciX resources for mod 3 (data and research)?
they can be notes or summarised test descriptors, or anything

tyyy x
yo hows science extension? im planning on doing it in yr 12

nsw..wollongong

HSC
yo hows science extension? im planning on doing it in yr 12
its acc rlly good! a lot of ppl told me not to do it bc its v content heavy and 100% student-based (the research report takes up a huge chunk of time), but I'm enjoying it atm bc I'm doing a rllyyy interesting topic with my local uni. would def recommend!

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
its acc rlly good! a lot of ppl told me not to do it bc its v content heavy and 100% student-based (the research report takes up a huge chunk of time), but I'm enjoying it atm bc I'm doing a rllyyy interesting topic with my local uni. would def recommend!
bro was lying to herself

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
What are you even researching 😭😭
Someone a few years ago did some dark matter black whole research and it sounds scary af

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)