going thru mental suicide rn (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
any tips on how not to jump off the nearest cliff atm???
mod c is killing me and idk what to do abt it

wtf is even the purpose of a reflection???? ain't the readers supposed to do that themselves? tf?

synthesisFR

HSC

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
any tips on how not to jump off the nearest cliff atm???
mod c is killing me and idk what to do abt it

wtf is even the purpose of a reflection???? ain't the readers supposed to do that themselves? tf?
mod c is structured so that even people with no creative writing skill (most of the state cohort tbh) can succeed in it. you're not meant to show off that you have a creative mind (though if you are creative it does help with the module drastically and makes it 100x easier). the english subject is basically studying how language in a text is used to convey meaning - that is what you are meant to be doing in mod c - instead it is y o u who is using language to make a point, that you can take what you've learned over the past few years from english to manipulate language to a basic level to explore a concept/idea (also can be simple and basic). that is the purpose of the reflection --> your piece makes a point, and you basically tell the marker that you conveyed this idea by being inspired by how a mentor text did it

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
mod c is structured so that even people with no creative writing skill (most of the state cohort tbh) can succeed in it. you're not meant to show off that you have a creative mind (though if you are creative it does help with the module drastically and makes it 100x easier). the english subject is basically studying how language in a text is used to convey meaning - that is what you are meant to be doing in mod c - instead it is y o u who is using language to make a point, that you can take what you've learned over the past few years from english to manipulate language to a basic level to explore a concept/idea (also can be simple and basic). that is the purpose of the reflection --> your piece makes a point, and you basically tell the marker that you conveyed this idea by being inspired by how a mentor text did it
yesss so truuu πŸ˜πŸ’…πŸ½

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
for mod c u gotta just be good at the rizz game.

Rizz corresponds to your bullshit level, Rizz is the ability, the essence and energy in which an individual can reformulate, adapt and synchronize their thoughts and emotions to any environment present. To rizz or not to, is the question but the real question is Rizz or Rizznot?

Creativity is nothing more than a lower tier manifestation of the Rizz, another form albeit inferior in many aspects, to demonstrate your competence in manipulating the syntax and structure of a language, in this context the English language, and to do so one needs a strong connection with the Rizz.

Mod C is just how good you can think of ideas and project them. Nothing that deep. Just make drafts, and hope for the best.

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
hoping that y12 physics lets me explore how far i can throw myself off the highest point in my school (obviously i'll repeat it with my friends so more data can be gathered for depth study)
i can join in too if ur looking for a range of sample populations

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
hoping that y12 physics lets me explore how far i can throw myself off the highest point in my school (obviously i'll repeat it with my friends so more data can be gathered for depth study)
Wdym Year 12 Phys is so chill

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
for mod c u gotta just be good at the rizz game.

Rizz corresponds to your bullshit level, Rizz is the ability, the essence and energy in which an individual can reformulate, adapt and synchronize their thoughts and emotions to any environment present. To rizz or not to, is the question but the real question is Rizz or Rizznot?

Creativity is nothing more than a lower tier manifestation of the Rizz, another form albeit inferior in many aspects, to demonstrate your competence in manipulating the syntax and structure of a language, in this context the English language, and to do so one needs a strong connection with the Rizz.

Mod C is just how good you can think of ideas and project them. Nothing that deep. Just make drafts, and hope for the best.
no u just need to go to sleep.

on second thought, maybe i should submit this lovely piece of writing for my assessment

hscgirl

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)