could the hsc require you to draw any graph (1 Viewer)

indeed

HSC
specifically for the maths ext. 1 course, I know there isn't much graphing content in the hsc course (though there's quite a bit in prelim), could they get us to be able to draw any graph e.g. ones with diagonal asymptotes

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
specifically for the maths ext. 1 course, I know there isn't much graphing content in the hsc course (though there's quite a bit in prelim), could they get us to be able to draw any graph e.g. ones with diagonal asymptotes
yes. they can ask you on anything from the year 11 and 12 courses in math, but it isn't as common to be asked on something in year 11 (ie. further graphs for ext 1)

indeed

HSC
yes. they can ask you on anything from the year 11 and 12 courses in math, but it isn't as common to be asked on something in year 11 (ie. further graphs for ext 1)
Oh ok but there isn't much graphing in yr 12 right? (we haven't finished the course yet so don't know)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Oh ok but there isn't much graphing in yr 12 right? (we haven't finished the course yet so don't know)
for yr 12 ext 1, you can be asked to graph vectors (unlikely) and slope fields. there may be more I cant think of atm, but you can check the syllabus and if you read it, it basically tells you most question types that can be asked.

for yr 11 ext 1, there is further graphs and further trig functions that you may need to graph in the hsc

indeed

HSC
for yr 12 ext 1, you can be asked to graph vectors (unlikely) and slope fields. there may be more I cant think of atm, but you can check the syllabus and if you read it, it basically tells you most question types that can be asked.

for yr 11 ext 1, there is further graphs and further trig functions that you may need to graph in the hsc
oh ok thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)