Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (4 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
I need to improve my handwriting lmao
I did a 3u past paper and the inverse trig integration thing has zero to pi
And I wrote that but as my working progressed the pi changed to a 2 cuz I can’t read my own handwriting and I got it wrong 😭

synthesisFR

HSC
I need to improve my handwriting lmao
I did a 3u past paper and the inverse trig integration thing has zero to pi
And I wrote that but as my working progressed the pi changed to a 2 cuz I can’t read my own handwriting and I got it wrong 😭
Nah this ain’t funny I got more marks in q14 than I did.in q11

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I’m not that good but what are the questions
1) How do you study for both subjects?

2) Is it good to do targeted practice(go through the exam papers and pick what’s relevant to the topic you are currently studying and do them) or is it better to just do practice questions from other resources and leave the exam papers alone so that when you actually have tests you can use them as proper papers under time conditions?

3) Best resources?

carrotsss

HSC
1) How do you study for both subjects?

2) Is it good to do targeted practice(go through the exam papers and pick what’s relevant to the topic you are currently studying and do them) or is it better to just do practice questions from other resources and leave the exam papers alone so that when you actually have tests you can use them as proper papers under time conditions?

3) Best resources?
1) Past papers and then thoroughly analysing my past paper mistakes

2) For prelims there are barely any papers so I wouldn’t do that, but for trials/hsc there are so many papers that ur not gonna run out so yeah might as well ig

3) thsc online

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
if u need prelim practice, maybe look for yr 11 content in trial papers eg for math and chem. i did that and it helped significantly tbh

ik this isn't related to chem or physics, but doing this especially helped in English

synthesisFR

HSC
i mean sitting down and reading it is just boring isn't there a better way.. like i dont think that jsut reading it or writing it will help u remember the whole thing

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
Guys whats the best way to memorise sommething word for word.
like do i write it down or just read it out loud.
if its quotes and doesn't take long to make flashcards outta them, write them on a piece of paper and constantly get someone to test u. the pressure of someone watching u revise is good

carrotsss

HSC
Guys whats the best way to memorise sommething word for word.
like do i write it down or just read it out loud.
Write notes to summarise your essay (ik this sounds dumb) and then try to write it based on that, identify which parts you got wrong and then try repeat without referring to the summary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)