Is it better to be tutored in chem or phys? (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i heard it was too slow....
yeah it is thats like the only downside to it, thats why im switching over to zhangs, but rn im doing the mod 4 holiday course basically speedeunning a whole mod in 5 days (im not doing okay) plus i have my topic test tmrw idk why im on bos rn πŸ’€

Paaandora

HSC
it is and the resources are repetitive
you mean the textbook? when i did matrix (last year) i found that the textbook was very confusing, it explained things but didnt explain things FULLY. So i booked a tutorial (which alwaysss helped alot, thanks matrix) but the spaces omg ALWAYS RUN OUT DURING EXAM TIME :mad:

Paaandora

HSC
yeah it is thats like the only downside to it, thats why im switching over to zhangs, but rn im doing the mod 4 holiday course basically speedeunning a whole mod in 5 days (im not doing okay) plus i have my topic test tmrw idk why im on bos rn πŸ’€
good luck man, is the holiday course the same price as the term course??

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
are you doing bio? i was considering it
yh i ain't doing physics lmfao. Idc ab why circular Hess's Law permutations Lambda 3x^5 Newtons 3rd flaw Theorem is the reason why an object falls to the ground when I drop it

Paaandora

HSC
yh i ain't doing physics lmfao. Idc ab why circular Hess's Law permutations Lambda 3x^5 Newtons 3 flaw Theorem is the reason why an object falls to the ground when I drop it
oh honestly i only chose physics for mod 8 aerophysics and how it has a lot of maths (hopefully will help me past my dr du exams)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i was gonna do it tbh but its not worth it cause they dont provide extra help out of class so..
i mean, my teachee right now said he will reply to emails if we send them out, since we won;t be able to see him after this week, but it jus depends on the teacher, but i totally agree with you, that is a downside to it

Paaandora

HSC
i mean, my teachee right now said he will reply to emails if we send them out, since we won;t be able to see him after this week, but it jus depends on the teacher, but i totally agree with you, that is a downside to it
oh cool, whos your teacher??

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
oh honestly i only chose physics for mod 8 aerophysics and how it has a lot of maths (hopefully will help me past my dr du exams)
also schools tend to not finish mod 8 before trials, and they usually give out a research task on it so mod 8 is basically self studying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)