Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (21 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
revising all of mod 8 chem and mx2 mechanics over a few days

will probably do the NSB 2021 and SB 2022 4u papers on monday as i planned to do them with friends (if anyone has done them it would be good to know ur thoughts on the difficulty of these exams so if i get like 70 i dont have a mental breakdown)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
revising all of mod 8 chem and mx2 mechanics over a few days

will probably do the NSB 2021 and SB 2022 4u papers on monday as i planned to do them with friends (if anyone has done them it would be good to know ur thoughts on the difficulty of these exams so if i get like 70 i dont have a mental breakdown)
why you acting like a 70 is bad ?

synthesisFR

HSC
so
- u wouldn't get off my ass about what school i go to / what my atar goal and marks are which is why i felt forced to tell u i will
- when i asked u how u went for trials i never asked about tell me what mark u got more like generally how u went. it was in the context of knowing ur grade median and stuff so i can do the exams and place my performance in a higher selective school cohort
nevertheless i did tell u my atar goal and i did get my trial results back so i will let you know in the exact same format that u told me urs
chem i got high prolly ranked really really high
maths i got above median for both and did quite well for mx2
eco i got above median idk what rank that is tho exactly but i did well altho i did mess up my mcq really badly
then english is the only one we hvnt got back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)