Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (6 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
ill post my marks when I get them, you’ll see

it sucks because this was my main chance to make a comeback and everyone was rooting for me (esp my english teacher bc apparently I was doing like double the work of everyone else) and then I just completely flopped. my only hope is that I actually think I did alright on mod C (which counts for 50% for some reason) so I might be able to maintain my rank at best

can’t change it now though and im just going to give it my all for the hsc to b6, even if it means I have to get like 95 external

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC

it sucks because this was my main chance to make a comeback and everyone was rooting for me (esp my english teacher bc apparently I was doing like double the work of everyone else) and then I just completely flopped. my only hope is that I actually think I did alright on mod C (which counts for 50% for some reason) so I might be able to maintain my rank at best

can’t change it now though and im just going to give it my all for the hsc to b6, even if it means I have to get like 95 external
well at least u prolly did well in the section that had the most weighting in the paper! tbh i reckon mod a and mod c are the hardest to get high marks in, so if u ace mod c from now ur practically set for the hsc (bc it takes a lot of time to perfect ur imaginative/discursive techniques). like u said, no point looking back now ull be okayyy

synthesisFR

HSC
well at least u prolly did well in the section that had the most weighting in the paper! tbh i reckon mod a and mod c are the hardest to get high marks in, so if u ace mod c from now ur practically set for the hsc (bc it takes a lot of time to perfect ur imaginative/discursive techniques). like u said, no point looking back now ull be okayyy
shut up this some trash fake as nice person fakeness

nahh u got this bro u gonna do it

synthesisFR

HSC

ok but fr tho like just wait till ur results tho lol
i get waht u mean tho at the start of the year i literally topped common mod and so my mark was gonna be insane for hsc but ive just been dropping ranks ever since so now idt i can even get a mid band 6 like i wanted but yeah.
idk nothing u can do abt just wait till trial marks r out which apapranyl will be really late for us bc our teachers r slow this year

synthesisFR

HSC
on a side note whats ur english rank? and wdym by comeback..
did u mess up and now ur ranked below dum ppl or r they smart too then u should be fine lmfao

carrotsss

HSC
on a side note whats ur english rank? and wdym by comeback..
did u mess up and now ur ranked below dum ppl or r they smart too then u should be fine lmfao
i got screwed on the first assessment and then topped the second one and came near the top in the third so I’m sixth rn, which is not quite in the b6 range but I doubt I’ll still be 6th after trials :(

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i got screwed on the first assessment and then topped the second one and came near the top in the third so I’m sixth rn, which is not quite in the b6 range but I doubt I’ll still be 6th after trials :(
(how many b6s last yearrrr)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
anyways guys im going the NSB 2021 paper 4u soon so do it as well with me !! (@SadCeliac @nsw..wollongong yes u ik u do 4u secretly and whoever else)
We're doing fort street 21 in class tomorrow during a double, then I'll come home and finish the nsg and I'll probably do nsb 21 a few days later -- will let you know how it goes <3

carrotsss

HSC
prove it (go to hsc ninja and screenshot ur school page trust me i wont read the name of the school just need to see if ur telling the truth thats all)
why does it even matter, what are u gonna do, drive all the way out here and walk into one of my exams lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)