• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

Interdice

HSC
I AM DEAD AHAHHA
My parents have a stigma against it. The counselor was on my ass in years 3 and 5. two of my three friends have ADHD, and I act more like them than the third friend.

They believe that Adderall slows your brain down. ????. Drug is litterally called speed on the street.

Interdice

HSC
You don't. You know why?

Because no one in my school got a 99 atar. I saw my school's facebook proudly posting their high 98 atar last year, and an assembly later about how he got into medicine at macquarie with said 98 atar.

There are weird students everywhere. I'm actually pretty normal outwards.

But I could be lying so please humor me on how you know me. I'm apparneltly a really good liar. My software teacher said I was sly and cunning. Nicest compliment ever!

vvert2023

HSC
you just said you don't study, so if you want results, please consider adding the second part of the equation 'hard work' to achieve results
yes 'tis what im gonna do. 4hrs per day all planned out
oof maths std and business is not in ur favour rn u gotta grind for the hsc
academic weapon time. never back down never what?

Last edited:

vvert2023

HSC
can I ask how you predicted your internal scaling?? bc I've also been calculating weighted internal average as soon as ive been getting trial marks back-- did you use rawmarks database??
nah i used the matrix calculator, imma try that now tho.

I can't get into rawmarks.info, do you have access to it?

Last edited:

nsw..wollongong

HSC
You don't. You know why?

Because no one in my school got a 99 atar. I saw my school's facebook proudly posting their high 98 atar last year, and an assembly later about how he got into medicine at macquarie with said 98 atar.

But I could be lying so please humor me on how you know me. I'm apparneltly a really good liar. My software teacher said I was sly and cunning. Nicest compliment ever!
Macquarie doesn't do med

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
You don't. You know why?

wow that school I know

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Then transfer to med
u cant?? u need a gamsat score + high gpa to be considered for med, and u cant do gamsat in ur first yr of uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)