Question for ppl sweating the hsc rn (2 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I'm in year 10 so I can't really say I'm trying as hard as a year 12 student, but I can still answer you since im doing accelerated IPT. 4 hours after school, 2 for math every day and alternate with other subjects and 7-8 hours on the weekend per day when its exam period and 4 hours generally.
honestly you are doing as much as me and im year 12

carrotsss

HSC
hold on how many study periods r yall getting a week?
I have 10/week but effectively I have 14/week because I usually go to the library in maths adv (so almost half of my periods are study periods if u include those maths periods)

scaryshark09

HSC
Well um actually my dad works for nesa so dw
uac deals with atar. even if nesa gives you 100 for all your subjects, you cant get 99.95 (dw, ik your signature is a joke)
what even is "numeracy" tho?

scaryshark09

HSC
Pro tip: Chill, don't burn yourself out. In Year 10 I sweated super hard and by end of Yr11 I was so burnt out that I chose to drop important subjects that I now need to do bridging courses for to get in to my uni degree. So remember to have breaks and don't work too hard. Year 11 and 12 is where the hard work will really count. You want to be running at the end of the marathon, not crawling from exhaustion.
yeah this is somewhat true. i think for year 10, just focus on math and your accelerated ipt, because those are the most important for you (especially ipt) everything else doesn't matter too much.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
our school made the standard kids do numeracy in year 11 it was such a joke omg we were learning the jumping strategy and there were questions like "whats 6+2?" so yea it was so dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)