Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (13 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
I never set 'barriers' per se but for mx1 and mx2, however I always aimed to finish the paper with 20-30 minutes to spare.

but your plan looks good!
So how did u like make sure u didn’t end up spending too long on one part or smth or rush
I either rush and make stupid mistake and waste more time like I did in these trials papers or I go slow and like fall short on time

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
wait is sdd actually popular? whats the difference between it and ipt, cause they dont offer sdd at our school

jc7726

HSC
wait is sdd actually popular? whats the difference between it and ipt, cause they dont offer sdd at our school
from my understanding it's very similar but is much more focused around software development and coding, as well as hardware processes. There seems to be a lot of overlap though. If you did IST in yr 9/10 i would say it sort of splits into IPT and SDD, we don't do IPT here though

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
So how did u like make sure u didn’t end up spending too long on one part or smth or rush
I either rush and make stupid mistake and waste more time like I did in these trials papers or I go slow and like fall short on time
if you don't have an idea on how to attack the question in the first minute or so, skip it and go back

the spare time I had was to make sure I didn't make silly mistakes etc but ... with practice comes speed so yeah (in the hsc I had like no time to spare)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
wow synthesis is getting better, he doxxed him by accident
lol i just realised based on information ive given you, you can easily use hsc ninja to fully dox me. not telling you how tho incase you dont figure out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)