Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (27 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
On the unsw link you sent I spent 2 hours last night writting answers the questions only to find out the only ones I was eligible for were law and physio which I’m not interested in 😭
Like I was awake 1-3am tryna do it and then I was stlll up till after 5am my sleep scedule is stuffed and I’m stressing about these scholarships. Is doing the coop one a good idea? Like how do I get the school assessment done?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
On the unsw link you sent I spent 2 hours last night writting answers the questions only to find out the only ones I was eligible for were law and physio which I’m not interested in 😭
Like I was awake 1-3am tryna do it and then I was stlll up till after 5am my sleep scedule is stuffed and I’m stressing about these scholarships. Is doing the coop one a good idea? Like how do I get the school assessment done?
apparently school assessment can be done later??? you just press a button and it sends it to the people you put in the references or whatever

You can email the link to your School at ANY TIME (before 30 September) regardless of whether your application has been submitted. We advise you to send the link as soon as you start your application. Do not wait until the last minute when you might find that your Careers Adviser is unavailable to provide their email address and/or to complete your assessment.

assuming you can do it basically up until it closes

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
fyi my SAP is still pending so you will be fine if you send it today

scaryshark09

HSC
apparently school assessment can be done later??? you just press a button and it sends it to the people you put in the references or whatever

You can email the link to your School at ANY TIME (before 30 September) regardless of whether your application has been submitted. We advise you to send the link as soon as you start your application. Do not wait until the last minute when you might find that your Careers Adviser is unavailable to provide their email address and/or to complete your assessment.

assuming you can do it basically up until it closes
My careers adviser just left the school. Idek if we have a new one yet!!!

scaryshark09

HSC
i also dont have co-op on my perferences and cant change preferecnes till 6 october. is this a problem?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i also dont have co-op on my perferences and cant change preferecnes till 6 october. is this a problem?
they dont have computer science co-op as a degree on uac lmaoooo I've got some rando unsw degree lol

SUBMITTED THE UNSW CO-OP APPLICATION !!!!! IM DONE WITH UNI APPS!!!

scaryshark09

HSC
don’t think so
it says that to be considered for co-op (at least for my course, maybe all of them idk), you need to have it on your preferences on uac
i dont have it on there and can't change until October 6 or something.
would it be alright if i submit my application now and then chnage later
on the application it has my preferecnes and its not even on there, nooooo!!!!!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
it says that to be considered for co-op (at least for my course, maybe all of them idk), you need to have it on your preferences on uac
i dont have it on there and can't change until October 6 or something.
would it be alright if i submit my application now and then chnage later
on the application it has my preferecnes and its not even on there, nooooo!!!!!
You can't change the preferences from within the coop when you submit but I'm sure you can change uac preferences

They know that we change our minds and don't expect us to have things set in stone yet

scaryshark09

HSC
stop i said the most embarrasing stuff ever for this

6. Involvement and/or achievement in the workplace. Describe your involvement and/or achievement in the workplace and/or designing, building, programming or creating something. Your example might relate to recent work experience, a part time job or a major non-school based project you have undertaken. You might choose to highlight your creativity; the ability to see alternatives; come up with many varied or original ideas; or willingness to try/learn new things.

im not saying what i wrote but they gonna laugh and think its a joke

my other asnwers are good but im not bothered to proof read them

synthesisFR

HSC

6. Involvement and/or achievement in the workplace. Describe your involvement and/or achievement in the workplace and/or designing, building, programming or creating something. Your example might relate to recent work experience, a part time job or a major non-school based project you have undertaken. You might choose to highlight your creativity; the ability to see alternatives; come up with many varied or original ideas; or willingness to try/learn new things.

😭im alsostruggling for that dm me what u did?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

@synthesisFR go talk to this man here

Sharky what project did you put 😭😭😭 we have to know

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I’m crying rn how much money did I miss out on
How much is the max u can get just for the non equity ones
If u apply for many do u get many
Is it only one
Do u only get the ones for the course u end up picking if u get it and how much per course
Does it stack
I’m trying to see how much I missed
you can still go for some at uts and macq

xibu34

HSC
It's not wasted, I'm sure your parents would be proud of your results that you will receive given the amount of effort you've put in. It's definitely hard to keep track of everything while you have to worry about constant study, many people would've forgot, me included. All you can do now is just keep studying and take a stoic approach, you can apply for scholarships in your first undergraduate year too I believe.
Nah no way my motivational post has just been completely ignored 😆

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
what do u plan to do tho
I'm gonna do a practice mod C
Finish an intro I started for mod b
If I have time before 11 I'll also do another practice intro maybe for 1984

11-1 doing a paper 1 with a friend
2-5 doing a bio paper
6-7 I'm gonna finish an sdd paper I've left from like a week ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)