Top 3 ways to cheat in HSC (1 Viewer)

Israel

HSC
1. Leave your phone in the bathroom before the exam and whenever you need to regain some info, just ask to take a dump real quick and then you do your ting
2. Wear a writing glove or in your shoe with notes inside it
3. Put notes in your boxers/thongs and just fake itch your privates as you pull them out (might be a bit stinky tho but marks are marks)

I will not be using these well-thought-out strategies as I have prepared adequately for my hsc but for my brothers and sisters who may have been slacking off, the key to 99.95 is clear in sight

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
4. scratch in your essay onto the inside of your glasses lens so you can see them on your page as you're writing
5. Bring in a stopwatch/timer but hack it so that every thirty seconds it flashes a sentence of your essay and goes back to normal before the nesa people can see it
6. Write your essay onto the back of the shirt of the person in front of you and copy irl

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
8. chew a different flavour gum per subject you study and then chew that flavour gum a random flavour when you sit the exam for extra random memory boost

Last edited:

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
I always wondered if you can hack into your fx82 claculator and make it display stuff you want, like formulas, or essay quotes or something

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
I always wondered if you can hack into your fx82 claculator and make it display stuff you want, like formulas, or essay quotes or something
"Why are you on your calculator?"
"I'm just working out this question, what's the problem?"
"It's english you retard"

i've actually thought about this before though lmao since i saw someone running doom on a graphing calculator, surely you could. Although NESA already gives about 1 million maths formulas so its not even really needed

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
The 8200 Au has a pretty nice display so you could hook it up to the internet and make it send messages to an external someone who gives you answers / tips
What if you suddenly developed a hearing disability coincidentally right before hsc so you wear a hearing 'aid' but its an earpiece so that someone else can answer your questions that they can see via the hidden camera on your glasses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)