Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

s9a

HSC
feel times gonna be my biggest issue, i barely finished in trials

breadcrumbs

HSC
also my friend has no time so she leaves the crime q out the most shes done was one intro
when i was reading the cssa trial, during reading time after i read the crime qn i was like nah im doing crime last for sure and while i was doing everything else i was popping off until i remmebered again what the crime qn was and was like what the hell do i do

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
when i was reading the cssa trial, during reading time after i read the crime qn i was like nah im doing crime last for sure and while i was doing everything else i was popping off until i remmebered again what the crime qn was and was like what the hell do i do
bro let me find my paper i wrote bs its so embarrassing

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
IM CRYING MY TEACHER'S COMMENTS HE PROBS THOUGHT I WAS DUMB IM CRYING WAIT LET ME SEND PHOTOS

s9a

HSC
86 but because we do 2 trials, the teacher decided to count the better one so in my school trial (which was actually another company trial), i got 96
thats so good omg, good job. what was the crime q for the other company?

eduiwqh23

HSC
I have a strong feeling the crime essay got something to do w reflecting moral and ethical standards. What about u guys???

lukesmith

HSC
does anyone think they can predict what the essay question for crime could be? last year it was on the age of criminal responsibility and we needed to include other relevant examples however 2021 focused on retribution and 2020 focused on the criminal trial process.

tripin

HSC
does anyone think they can predict what the essay question for crime could be? last year it was on the age of criminal responsibility and we needed to include other relevant examples however 2021 focused on retribution and 2020 focused on the criminal trial process.
Last years was actually on criminal law reform, not the age of criminal responsibility. That’s just what the quote was about

lukesmith

HSC
Last years was actually on criminal law reform, not the age of criminal responsibility. That’s just what the quote was about
My bad, I misread the question but is there like a pattern between the crime questions written from the past hscs?

eduiwqh23

HSC
My bad, I misread the question but is there like a pattern between the crime questions written from the past hscs?
2011- CIP + CTP
2012- Discretion
2013- S & P
2014- CIP
2015- Int. Crime
2016- Young Offenders
2017- CIP + CTP
2018- Discretion
2019- S & P
2020- CTP
2021- CIP, CTP, S & P
2022-Law reform

2023....... imagine the question is on how discretion reflects moral and ethical standards. I have terrible guessing skills (i've never really done well in mc), but i've realised theres a pattern for discretion, and reflecting moral and ethical standards is a theme and challenge they have never asked about ever, mainly the past years its been about balancing the rights of v/o/s.
And also the QATS 2023 Trial was this question so nesa might use it??

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
2011- CIP + CTP
2012- Discretion
2013- S & P
2014- CIP
2015- Int. Crime
2016- Young Offenders
2017- CIP + CTP
2018- Discretion
2019- S & P
2020- CTP
2021- CIP, CTP, S & P
2022-Law reform

2023....... imagine the question is on how discretion reflects moral and ethical standards. I have terrible guessing skills (i've never really done well in mc), but i've realised theres a pattern for discretion, and reflecting moral and ethical standards is a theme and challenge they have never asked about ever, mainly the past years its been about balancing the rights of v/o/s.
And also the QATS 2023 Trial was this question so nesa might use it??
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)