Should there be an Aboriginal voice to parliament? (2 Viewers)

A Proposed Law: to alter the Constitution to recognise the First Peoples of Australia by establishin

• Yes

Votes: 69 44.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Idk/results

Votes: 35 22.6%

• Total voters

year10studentpreparin

HSC
okie dokie i trust you guys. it would be surreal to see the reaction of a yes loss after seeing every institution endorse the yes campaign. all councils around me have flags and banners saying that the council votes yes
even unis do as well lmao

notme123

HSC
even unis do as well lmao
unsw changed their social media profile pictures (eg linkedin) to yes. honestly very conniving and unprofessional of them, considering most of their student body are generational immigrants/international students who have little to no stakes in this issue. its so obvious that its the white guilt from atilla brungs and the board of directors

year10studentpreparin

HSC
unsw changed their social media profile pictures (eg linkedin) to yes. honestly very conniving and unprofessional of them, considering most of their student body are generational immigrants/international students who have little to no stakes in this issue. its so obvious that its the white guilt from atilla brungs and the board of directors
ikr bunch of pathetic clowns I saw that profile picture.
Ive even seen facebook accounts made saying 'punjabs for yes vote' like sorry but 99% are all foreigners who would have like no stakes in the issue.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Voting day is today!!! Walking around my suburb I think I’ve seen 10 ‘yes’ campaigners for every ‘no’ campaigner. Really just depends on what people actually write in the vote itself though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)