• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (3 Viewers)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
getting feedback for eng rn ty connections
also finished creative
did some phys on the train when i was bored
took some photos
who are your connections :hat:

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
what you sound like a pleading puppy

of course!!!!!! cmoe with!!!!! lets eat lots of food and we can sit and have a picnic and look at the sky and temple and do cool calligraphy
I will bring ham and cheese sandwiches yayyyy

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I literally only watched it for Blair & Chuck
they were all so annoying and there was too much drama I needed an actual mental break from gossip girl

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i really, really, really hate to say it, but i have the ailment of lactose intolerance. i know, don't go savage on me, it's really horrible
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lactose free cheese and butter? do they make that? I can do that instead - sincerely, cheese and butter enjoyer

he1nl

HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lactose free cheese and butter? do they make that? I can do that instead - sincerely, cheese and butter enjoyer
i hate cheese, but we can compromise on the butter!! see you then xoxo i'll bring lots of strawberries adn stick insects!

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i hate cheese, but we can compromise on the butter!! see you then xoxo i'll bring lots of strawberries adn stick insects!
:*( no cheese? but i love cheese so much I'll just make you separate sandwiches it's fine I can't live without it

he1nl

HSC
:*( no cheese? but i love cheese so much I'll just make you separate sandwiches it's fine I can't live without it
awesome!! we can have a charcuterie board too with lots of ceheeeses and fruits and emeat and salmon do you have any dietary requirements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)