2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

stevie444

HSC
it really doesn’t matter

easier subject = people do better = scales worse
harder subject = people do worse = scales better

so it averages out, with the exception of maths ext 1/2 which provide significantly more people with high scaled marks than all other subjects do thanks to some oddities with how scaling works
yeah i don't quite understand why but maths ext 1 in particular seems to be disproportionately godly in scaling compared to the level of work required to do well

Bored of studying

HSC
Ok so I have a new challenge, I'm tracking what I look on the web so Ik where I'm wasting most of my time procrastinating.
If u guys have any thoughts, pls feel free to help me out finding out what it is!

Browser history:
1. Do girls cut their hair?

2. big but and boobies fr

3. How to girls wikihow

4. gorilla pooop

mandemindiguise

HSC
i did my dkt test on a random friday and i forgot i had the test that day so i had to run to the centre after school with all my documents and stuff, and guess what? i didn't even study for it. so like i just sped run the practise tests in the school library and like... i passed! it's v v chill lmao it's js the questions from the practise tests
what

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
love the beach but hate it when its packed there's this one spot i have near these rocks and this group of idfk what to call them, they're not boys they're literally vultures with their bimbo ass Bluetooth speaker yelling trashy drill music iN MY SPOT. idk how they found it but i was mad it was the only place with good shade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)