Need Guidance in Tutoring| ACE vs ZHANG vs MATRIX vs PEAK (1 Viewer)

nj23

HSC
Hi Guys,
I am currently in Year 11 and I used to attend Maths Matrix 3u and now I am doing Dr Du Maths 3u. I am also doing physics and chemistry with Matrix I was wondering if this is a good move as I want to achieve a 99+ ATAR. So I wondered if I should switch physics to Peak or Ace and Physics to Zhangs or Ace, or if I should just stay with Matrix. Please let me know about your past experiences, so I can improve myself and make the right decision.

HSC
Hi Guys,
I am currently in Year 11 and I used to attend Maths Matrix 3u and now I am doing Dr Du Maths 3u. I am also doing physics and chemistry with Matrix I was wondering if this is a good move as I want to achieve a 99+ ATAR. So I wondered if I should switch physics to Peak or Ace and Physics to Zhangs or Ace, or if I should just stay with Matrix. Please let me know about your past experiences, so I can improve myself and make the right decision.
Personally I did matrix for chem and found it more than enough to score myself a band 6

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i've heard matrix+ for hsc chem is good, but i know their phys is not as good
for phys (primarily, chem also works at all 3) depending on location you could consider cognito; just know that zhangs, cognito and ace have all done module 1 by now (though module 1 is fine and could probably be self taught)
can't say much for peak but ig it is good for value

nj23

HSC
i've heard matrix+ for hsc chem is good, but i know their phys is not as good
for phys (primarily, chem also works at all 3) depending on location you could consider cognito; just know that zhangs, cognito and ace have all done module 1 by now (though module 1 is fine and could probably be self taught)
can't say much for peak but ig it is good for value
I am thinking of switching chem to zhangs, and for physics ace, what do you guys think is this good move?

Last edited:

yuqiismyidol

HSC
im unsure where to go for chem and english tutoring im gonna do physics and maths at dr du, eco at crest economics do u guys have any suggestions for good chem and english tutors like i heard zhangs is good but im not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)