2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
That's both hell and heaven. You're a real soldier for staying at that school bcs I wouldda left ages ago
I have done 75 minute periods, 80 minute, 100 minute already from year 9 (not double periods) so the jump to 2 hours wasn't too bad.

Studying at home becomes difficult since we do so much in class but it makes it easier in a way since I only have 2 or 3 subjects to study per day if I study for the classes I had that day

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Including the timetables of all my previous years

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I go to a school that is only 11 and 12 (thank god), but I've volunteered to help out with the new year 11s tomorrow (y12 go back on friday). THERE ARE 340 Y11 STUDENTS STARTING TOMORROW.

definitely a little anxious to go back though
stop i think i know what school 😭

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Guys I’m on Sentral and I can’t access my timetable helpppp what do I do

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Guys I’m on Sentral and I can’t access my timetable helpppp what do I do
It should be back up for u soon, it was down for me until around 5 days ago and it was down for one of my friends until this morning so I think they're doing a slow rollout or smth

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Guys I went to a new school and literally everyone has groups of 11-12 and knows each other and I LITERALLY KNOW NOBODY 😭 I got approached by a few people but yeah everyone seems so happy and idk how to fit in w them when they all bond over there old schools while I go somewhere so irrelevant and lonely. I mean I knew this was going to happen but like help me or imma kms and be in their memorial garden.
Same boat lmao

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
Guys I went to a new school and literally everyone has groups of 11-12 and knows each other and I LITERALLY KNOW NOBODY 😭 I got approached by a few people but yeah everyone seems so happy and idk how to fit in w them when they all bond over there old schools while I go somewhere so irrelevant and lonely. I mean I knew this was going to happen but like help me or imma kms and be in their memorial garden.
Honestly had the same thing happen to me last year. You'll meet groups of people in some of your classes and find that you can relate to them. Eventually you get to the point of "if no one talks to me today, I will go introduce myself" (I say this but I never did).

My best friend at my school I met when I turned on one of the school computers, it took a while to load, and he pressed the power button just as the screen turned on turning it off. We then got talking about video games and became friends.

He is still my only main friend but I'm close with quite a few people just from helping them in a class or just talking to their group from time to time.

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
honestly the 2 classes I had today everyone knew each other and I was just awkwardly sitting alone in the middle while all the other rows were filled. Idk if my cohort really cares, honestly everybody's sticking to their own friends.. But yeah hopefully the other days pass well and I find some people in clubs or smthng.
My school has a short class meant for getting you connected to the internet and developing a study routine. Honestly the most boring class ever but it forced friend groups to separate which was somewhat helpful.

Once you get a discussion going in a class, I'd you can contribute to it, people are probably more likely to want to talk to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)