2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

bruhmoment.

HSC
Hey guys,

Just had a quick question, how exactly will 11 units work, and is it risky to be at 11 units?

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
i remember we had this one assessment for math where we had to memorise the answer to every single question (or atleast be confident and know how to work it out) from the past paper hsc from 2010-2022 (even tho half of that was general math) idc that was easy marks
so many schools in the Illawarra did that for like 3 of their classes it was such a trend last yr fsr 💀

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hey guys,

Just had a quick question, how exactly will 11 units work, and is it risky to be at 11 units?
your best 10 units get factored in for your atar where english is a must (so 8 units of your choice gets factored in)

So basically this means half of your worst subject gets factored in to your atar (e.g if you did legal studies and you did worst in it, only 1 unit worth of it would get factored in).

but you'll still be acknowledged for completing the course regardless.

sainzsgf

HSC
pretty sure for my mx1 hand-in my teacher gave us all 100% he never gave us our marks back and he was always implying it, king behaviour, my rank would've been so sabotaged bcz that assignment was horrific
thats so funny omg, someone got like 11 percent in our hand in, he only passed bc someone else did it for him, and he flunked the in class validation, hes no longer in advanced anymore 🥰

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)