2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

sainzsgf

HSC
pretty sure for my mx1 hand-in my teacher gave us all 100% he never gave us our marks back and he was always implying it, king behaviour, my rank would've been so sabotaged bcz that assignment was horrific
thats so funny omg, someone got like 11 percent in our hand in, he only passed bc someone else did it for him, and he flunked the in class validation, hes no longer in advanced anymore 🥰

C_master

HSC
I feel like I want to drop bio :( I thought I cold handle it but Im not the good at memorising subjevts
I feel you. When I first chose my subjects I had picked all 3 sciences but was fortunate enough to have a feel off all of them prior to starting year 11. That’s when I realised that bio wasn’t for me. I also hate how content heavy it is and since bio isn’t really a prerequisite for much I dropped it :>

Gantor

Banned
HSC
N/A
I feel you. When I first chose my subjects I had picked all 3 sciences but was fortunate enough to have a feel off all of them prior to starting year 11. That’s when I realised that bio wasn’t for me. I also hate how content heavy it is and since bio isn’t really a prerequisite for much I dropped it :>
What subjects are you doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)