2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

elliott07

HSC
Like 30% (
ok thats not too bad, do u reckon everyone else did bad? I know chemistry is a VERY hard subject and schools purposely make their internals harder than the actual HSC but dont worry its all about ranking anyways and im sure your ranking shouldn't be affected. just keep up with the content and try to consolidate ur knowledge/mistakes over this easter holidays.

im 100% sure nobody probably found that exam easy and ur ranking should still be okay. dont fret you can still get that 99 atar!! Try not to let the emotions overwhelm u when you get the paper back + im sure you probably did alright.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
guys I dont know if I should get a business tutor I flopped the half yearly kinda and the previous im averaging like 62% for this semester 😭 im doing 12 units but id still like to do good in the subject its just my class isn't the best and im trying to find inexpensive resources to self learn business studies
R u struggling with the whole subject or specific topics

elliott07

HSC
R u struggling with the whole subject or specific topics
im not sure really what it is. Im still ranked around 20-15 internally but I believe that I can be so much higher. one thing I do know is that I do not put as much effort into it as all my other subjects. I think it's a problem with me just not studying consistently the subject and my class is really bad including my teacher so it doesnt help. but I also understand that thats in my control. Like if I put the effort in the content isnt very complex it would be easy to learn. I just think I need good resources or like Atomi kinda stuff but its so expensive 😭

elliott07

HSC
im not sure really what it is. Im still ranked around 20-15 internally but I believe that I can be so much higher. one thing I do know is that I do not put as much effort into it as all my other subjects. I think it's a problem with me just not studying consistently the subject and my class is really bad including my teacher so it doesnt help. but I also understand that thats in my control. Like if I put the effort in the content isnt very complex it would be easy to learn. I just think I need good resources or like Atomi kinda stuff but its so expensive 😭
our school's economics faculty makes our eco/business exams super hard which I get is helpful but can be a bit disheartening when u get the grade. I did good in my previous assessment but this half yearly dragged my average down and I think I went down 2 rankings which isnt catastrophic and ahh end of the world but id rather go up

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Business is so easy to self-study, I used to self study most of the time coz I used to sleep in class, use the jacaranda textbook and free notes from this website and atar notes or smth

elliott07

HSC
Business is so easy to self-study, I used to self study most of the time coz I used to sleep in class, use the jacaranda textbook and free notes from this website and atar notes or smth
true true I think I just need to put more effort and actually properly study the subject its probably one of the easiest subjects to self study

HSC
ok thats not too bad, do u reckon everyone else did bad? I know chemistry is a VERY hard subject and schools purposely make their internals harder than the actual HSC but dont worry its all about ranking anyways and im sure your ranking shouldn't be affected. just keep up with the content and try to consolidate ur knowledge/mistakes over this easter holidays.

im 100% sure nobody probably found that exam easy and ur ranking should still be okay. dont fret you can still get that 99 atar!! Try not to let the emotions overwhelm u when you get the paper back + im sure you probably did alright.
That is kinda nice to hear after that hell

aqwerty13402

HSC
guys I am so so so so worried for my bio exam on Wednesday. I feel like I'm not studying affectively. I'm doing questions that I can find but idekkk.

HSC
guys I am so so so so worried for my bio exam on Wednesday. I feel like I'm not studying affectively. I'm doing questions that I can find but idekkk.
look at your notification and try to find what exact points you are going to be revised on
then revise everything for them
also please start ASAP

hafsah_

HSC
oh my god i dont blame you. LOOKING FOR RICHARD IS LITERALLY THE WORST PIECE OF MEDIA IVE EVER SCENE. And im not trying to be funny, and im not bias. but oh my god it is literally the most boring and cheap edited film ive ever scene. Id rather gauge my eye balls out with rusty spoons than watch that
Nah I'm dying rn with Mod C - Craft of Writing

elliott07

HSC
you guys are so lucky you have your half-yearlies last week of school we had ours 3 weeks ago </3

aqwerty13402

HSC
Question for the 2023'ers : Did y'all do past papers every day leading up to Trials and HSC?
Someone pls answer this :cry: . I did lots of past papers for my business exam, this exam block and it went well. Should I just be spamming past papers all the time and not worrying about notes?

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Someone pls answer this :cry: . I did lots of past papers for my business exam, this exam block and it went well. Should I just be spamming past papers all the time and not worrying about notes?
no you should also be revising the content again and again for essay heavy subjects and yes, spamming past papers helps you to know where your weaker points are and always compare it w/ b6 responses

elliott07

HSC
you need to be making your own study notes from the textbook AND in conjuncture doing a lot of HSC questions. because HSC questions change every year so if u dont know all the corners of ur content u probably wont get in that band 6 range. internal topic specific exams? maybe not. id recommend you get ur notes up to scratch these holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)