Would your marks be averaged in this instance? (2 Viewers)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Say if before one of your HSC exams you were like vomiting heaps, out of pure fear and anxiety not a literal sickness, would the examiners be allowed to stop you from taking the exam? would you get like your marks averaged? how would that work?
surely they couldn’t let you sit it if you’re literally going to disrupt others with the smell of vomit (not to mention what if you’re sick inside the exam hall) and it would affect your ability to do the actual exam.
sorry for the gross imagery but does anyone know?

on that note, what if you were like the biggest mess like nonstop crying you can’t get a word out your eyes are literally flooded by tears and you’re snotting all over the place. what then? i imagine it wouldn’t be taken as seriously but once again you will disrupt others with the sound of your turmoil… idk.

carrotsss

HSC
you get illness/misadventure and then your exam mark is set to an estimate based on your school assessment mark

aqwerty13402

HSC
you get illness/misadventure and then your exam mark is set to an estimate based on your school assessment mark
maybe i should do this for my bio trial exam, to see if i can keep myrank

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
but would illness/misadventure even apply for vomiting that is only caused by stress/anxiety, or full on crying? that’s my issue, even though it is impacting literally everyone taking the exam i feel like it wouldn’t be good enough right? i hope i’m wrong. or does having the examiner person tell you that give you ’credit’ in your application which means they’ll have to accept it since they literally told you to?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
but would illness/misadventure even apply for vomiting that is only caused by stress/anxiety, or full on crying? that’s my issue, even though it is impacting literally everyone taking the exam i feel like it wouldn’t be good enough right? i hope i’m wrong. or does having the examiner person tell you that give you ’credit’ in your application which means they’ll have to accept it since they literally told you to?
I had stuff happen to me during my exams and the hsc people put me down for special consideration, idk if it did anything tbh

Test-king12

HSC
🤣 you cant be serious what a cry baby.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
I don't exactly know what you're getting at here but if you're asking this in fear that it may happen to you, trust me, from the thousands of uni grads I know, life does not get easier and exams are bound to become infinitesimally more detrimental. Marks are impermanent, once you fuck up, its in thin air. You can't change it. As of now though, you have ample time to do something to prevent what you're sort of insinuating here. I find it quite odd how specific your question is, so Im assuming you are frightened about your hsc. If not, and you genuinely are wondering, please reevaluate how you manage your time. This can be spent more wisely on something more productive.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)