• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

Susu123

HSC
hey guys, quick question, sorry for its irrelevance to the topic that just happened, but for module a essays, will you be marked down if you don’t mention audience reception?
my teacher said that its the audience that actually allow they textual conversation to happen (since its their interpretation that helps them understand, the actual composers arent havinga conversation over tea), so to get into the higher bands and actually tick off the relevance to module, he strongly recommends it. btw what texts you doing?

katiekms

HSC
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
me when i leave things to future me and i become future me:

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
hey guys, quick question, sorry for its irrelevance to the topic that just happened, but for module a essays, will you be marked down if you don’t mention audience reception?
pretty sure any audience reception must be incorporated into lit any piece that excuses creative/imaganative. i think u should js ask ur teacher if not sure tho

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
my teacher said that its the audience that actually allow they textual conversation to happen (since its their interpretation that helps them understand, the actual composers arent havinga conversation over tea), so to get into the higher bands and actually tick off the relevance to module, he strongly recommends it. btw what texts you doing?
plath and hughes, hbu?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
FUCK I just had a titration comp and we were all .01-.05 away from theoretical but we took 0 as a sig fig 😭😭😭😭😭😭 WHY AM I THIS UNLUCKY I GENUINELY DONT UNDERSTAND I FUCKOJ@ELJHBH#KWV I LEGITIMATELY CANNOT CATCH A FUCKING BREAK ANYMORE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)