• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

four corners 17/6 (1 Viewer)

triangular

HSC
don't feel comfortable talking about this with irls but was curious as to how people felt about the india + modi four corners report on monday

on one hand I'm really scared about this stuff becoming cannon fodder for hinduphobia/racism (granted a lot of people don't like the abc), but on the other hand a lot of the stuff the article (I can't watch the doco) is true

serious (+ be nice or at least respectful without being insulting) replies only please, I really don't want trolls because this topic is tough for me

liamkk112

HSC
don't feel comfortable talking about this with irls but was curious as to how people felt about the india + modi four corners report on monday

on one hand I'm really scared about this stuff becoming cannon fodder for hinduphobia/racism (granted a lot of people don't like the abc), but on the other hand a lot of the stuff the article (I can't watch the doco) is true

serious (+ be nice or at least respectful without being insulting) replies only please, I really don't want trolls because this topic is tough for me
i hope it won’t lead to racism coz government corruption and all that doesn’t reflect the people living in the country, it’s like being racist to chinese people coz the government there isn’t great (not to say people don’t do that but yeah)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i hope it won’t lead to racism coz government corruption and all that doesn’t reflect the people living in the country, it’s like being racist to chinese people coz the government there isn’t great (not to say people don’t do that but yeah)
on what planet are the people living there good lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)