• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trials (1 Viewer)

mandemindiguise

HSC
Hello, so basically i sat my last at3 math 2u adv exam today and I am having post exam clarity, realising i made so many avoidable and silly mistakes, it might bring me down immensly. So i have trials in 7 weeks and im wondering is it possible to miracously pull thru and secure a rank that would get me band 6? rn i am currently ranked 60/121, so pretty average, and last year 16 ppl only was able to band 6 2u math. is it possible for me also considering my position, to go from 60 to 16 ish? is such a leap possible? also howcan i fix my silly mistakes?
what ways do u guys do to fix your silly mistakes?thanks in advance and peace out! 👊:p79a83a4f4b8a5b00b1e9debbd0af03ed.jpg

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hello, so basically i sat my last at3 math 2u adv exam today and I am having post exam clarity, realising i made so many avoidable and silly mistakes, it might bring me down immensly. So i have trials in 7 weeks and im wondering is it possible to miracously pull thru and secure a rank that would get me band 6? rn i am currently ranked 60/121, so pretty average, and last year 16 ppl only was able to band 6 2u math. is it possible for me also considering my position, to go from 60 to 16 ish? is such a leap possible? also howcan i fix my silly mistakes?
what ways do u guys do to fix your silly mistakes?thanks in advance and peace out! 👊:pView attachment 43442
can i get a light fanta brev

shoulfer

HSC
what ways do u guys do to fix your silly mistakes?thanks in advance and peace out! 👊:pView attachment 43442
tbh no.

HSC
sounds like a tall task but remember your HSC is worth 50% still so getting good in that can def push your ranks up a lot, what rank is your school around?

wollongong warrior

HSC
sounds like a tall task but remember your HSC is worth 50% still so getting good in that can def push your ranks up a lot, what rank is your school around?
Hsc != 50% of your atar
If that was the case, every school out inflate the hell out of internal marks

Neogotmyback

HSC
bro chillax all you can do is grind on as many practice papers as you can and let God do the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)