• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what should i spend my scholarship on?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hi boredofstudies users, i recently received a scholarship (yay!) but i'm not rly sure what to spend it on :uhoh: i mean, i have some ideas (e.g. tutoring, stationary, school fees), but it's still a lot of money and there may be better ways to spend it

ideally, i want tutoring for maths, physics, and the ucat (IDK if i should buy it this year bc i'm in yr 11), but outside of that, i'm not 100% set on what to do. and also, WHERE should i buy these things (like what company etc.)?

pls help! :angel:

Pipi108

HSC
N/A
hi boredofstudies users, i recently received a scholarship (yay!) but i'm not rly sure what to spend it on :uhoh: i mean, i have some ideas (e.g. tutoring, stationary, school fees), but it's still a lot of money and there may be better ways to spend it

ideally, i want tutoring for maths, physics, and the ucat (IDK if i should buy it this year bc i'm in yr 11), but outside of that, i'm not 100% set on what to do. and also, WHERE should i buy these things (like what company etc.)?

pls help! :angel:
meth, blowjobs, and hookers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)