hr strategic role (1 Viewer)

vajayjay

HSC
what the heck is HR's strategic role??? Like I don't need what it does but what is its strategic role??

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Strategic role in Business Studies just refers to the planning and management of a key business function's resources to meet the strategic (long-term; > 5 years) goals of a business.

vajayjay

HSC
Strategic role in Business Studies just refers to the planning and management of a key business function's resources to meet the strategic (long-term; > 5 years) goals of a business.
ohhh i see. what about operations and stuff with like differntiation and cost leadership or whatever

Agren11

HSC
ohhh i see. what about operations and stuff with like differntiation and cost leadership or whatever
If I’m not wrong cost leadership and product/service differentiation are strategies to help achieve the strategic role of operations, which is to carry out the transformation process in order for the business to achieve its strategic goals like profit maximisation. But they aren’t listed in the strategies section, I’m not entirely sure why 😭. I say this with my trials in two weeks. Hope this helps

vajayjay

HSC
If I’m not wrong cost leadership and product/service differentiation are strategies to help achieve the strategic role of operations, which is to carry out the transformation process in order for the business to achieve its strategic goals like profit maximisation. But they aren’t listed in the strategies section, I’m not entirely sure why 😭. I say this with my trials in two weeks. Hope this helps
nah im 99% sure that strategic role of operations is to achieve their operations objectives of those 2 things

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
u can link cost leadership and product/service differentiation to a lot of strategies in the syllabus such as outsourcing, tech, performance objectives, a few others etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)