Practicing english moulding skills (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
I have prepared essays and I am planning on moulding them on the spot during my trials and my HSC. How much should practice my moulding skills?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I have prepared essays and I am planning on moulding them on the spot during my trials and my HSC. How much should practice my moulding skills?
til you feel confident with it, i personally only did it twice (like once a week over two weeks) since my essays were very barebones generic and written to be adaptable though i recommend you do it more times if you're not confident with doing it

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
til you feel confident with it, i personally only did it twice (like once a week over two weeks) since my essays were very barebones generic and written to be adaptable though i recommend you do it more times if you're not confident with doing it
How long were your essays in general?

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
1200 words on average but the ones I memorised were always 1000 so I could have space to add more to fit the question
what are the pros and cons of memorising essays? Would it be ok to just know your themes and quotes and their analyses really well and know a large variety of them?

idkkdi

HSC
what are the pros and cons of memorising essays? Would it be ok to just know your themes and quotes and their analyses really well and know a large variety of them?
stringing together a coherent essay on the spot is harder. also, you generally have a better sense of time in an exam if you have something kinda memorised and have timed writing it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)