Trial papers (2 Viewers)

K2Trappy

HSC
How many Business and Eco trial papers should I do after Ive got all the content, to do well?

hsc student 2021

HSC
The short answer is as many as you like until you are confident. The key may lie in
  1. Know your syllabus requirements
  2. Understand the types of questions that come from each section
  3. Note key ideas
  4. Practice writing answers under timed conditions
  5. Get feedback from an expert like your teacher; they are already paid to do that, so don't go looking for a tutor for this ;)
Good luck

Tribunal

HSC
The short answer is as many as you like until you are confident. The key may lie in
  1. Know your syllabus requirements
  2. Understand the types of questions that come from each section
  3. Note key ideas
  4. Practice writing answers under timed conditions
  5. Get feedback from an expert like your teacher; they are already paid to do that, so don't go looking for a tutor for this ;)
Good luck
How many essays and reports did you do? Would you write full essays or just plan it to save time?

Susu123

HSC
No point writing full essays, too many words and way too little time to memorise all that.
i agree, i just memorised quotes and some analysis + thesis statements I could use, and made my essay up on the spot - works well to really answer the question as well.
also practiced under timed conditions to an unseen question to make sure the thesis and quotes are broad enough to be used

Haat123

HSC
i agree, i just memorised quotes and some analysis + thesis statements I could use, and made my essay up on the spot - works well to really answer the question as well.
also practiced under timed conditions to an unseen question to make sure the thesis and quotes are broad enough to be used
I think they’re talking about economics essays…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)