2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Kai cenat is in Ohio drinking grimace shakes and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie.

Charlie Lu

HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Skibidi Banban in Ohio drinking grimace shake and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie becoming uncanny
I- 💀🔫

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Kai cenat is in Ohio drinking grimace shakes and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie.
you mirin brah?

DoubleTrj

HSC
Do cssa schools put topics that haven’t been covered in school yet in the trials or give that pink booklet or whatever

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Do cssa schools put topics that haven’t been covered in school yet in the trials or give that pink booklet or whatever
The CSSA is a standardised Trial Paper so it will cover any and all modules, including the ones that your school may not have covered. It would be problematic if they tailored it to every single school.

If there is content within the CSSA Paper that you haven't covered yet at school, your teachers will replace those questions with something else (a question relating to content that you have covered). However, your teachers should have given you a Trial Notification to formally inform you of what will be included, otherwise, they could easily backflip and state that it was told that all modules would be included.

From memory, I only got that pink slip (or I think it was yellow) when a question was picked up for having a mistake, not because it wasn't covered by my school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)