2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

bruhmoment.

HSC
Has anyone attempted last years 2023 CSSA 2u math paper? I've heard tons of people saying it was ridiculously hard (my school's cohort average for the paper last year was 38%๐Ÿ’€), but like it wasn't that bad. I do agree that the wording on some of those questions was retarded but the questions itself weren't that baddddd (idk if thats just me). Weird part is 3u paper was hella easy as compared to the 2022 one.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Has anyone attempted last years 2023 CSSA 2u math paper? I've heard tons of people saying it was ridiculously hard (my school's cohort average for the paper last year was 38%๐Ÿ’€), but like it wasn't that bad. I do agree that the wording on some of those questions was retarded but the questions itself weren't that baddddd (idk if thats just me). Weird part is 3u paper was hella easy as compared to the 2022 one.
idk if im just tired but i just had a scrolled through it, apart from the stuff i haven't learned like series & financial, it looks meh until the last few and the wording is so weird icl in some but i dont like this paper lol i feel like id flunk it

amatterra

HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Kai cenat is in Ohio drinking grimace shakes and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie.
what wise words

bruhmoment.

HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Kai cenat is in Ohio drinking grimace shakes and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie.
plz tell me ur 4u eng major work is about brainrot ๐Ÿ™

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
plz tell me ur 4u eng major work is about brainrot ๐Ÿ™
At the party, Jake was the epitome of a sigma male, exuding an effortless confidence that had everyone in awe. He caught sight of a girl doing the skibidi dance in the corner, her moves synchronized perfectly with the beat. As he walked over, his eyes gleamed with rizz, a natural charm that made him irresistibly magnetic. She noticed him approaching and couldn't help but think, "Gyatt, he's got that aura." They ended up dancing together, their energy lighting up the entire room. Jake's fit was on point, rocking the latest drip that made him stand out even more. Meanwhile, his friends were vibing and hyping him up, knowing he was the real MVP of the night. The whole scene was a W, with skibidi moves and unspoken rizz making it a certified banger.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Psst, I see things others don't (Mustard on the beat, let's go) Ayy, Mustard on the beat, let's go Any rapper is an easy target, like a free throw Man down, call an ambulance, tell him, "Breathe, bro" Take down an opponent, he walks around like a legend What's up with these folks trying to challenge Compton? The industry can dislike me, I don't mind them or their opinions How many rivals do you really have? I mean, there are too many choices I'm gonna pass on this opportunity, like John Stockton
They not like us, they not like us, they not like us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)