Bcom or Actuaries (3 Viewers)

idkkdi

HSC
unsw used to have a finance & banking coop. not sure what that's called anymore. oh there's also the jp morgan traineeship tafe thing

HSC
Bro if you want job recommendations just straight up ask, why u interviewing people
you guys are just bots.

definitely searching up "investment banker salary" on google and immediately wanting to pursue a degree that "increases your chances" of getting in, there's about 1000 carbon copies of you. you guys are so shallow it's just funny to read the same posts. i bet you couldn't even provide me with a reason why you want to do it either. you have literally 0 clue, with severe unrealistic expectations

plus there's no indians in investment bankings singh, hate to break it to you

K2Trappy

HSC
you guys are just bots.

searching up "investment banker salary" on google and immediately wanting to pursue a degree that "increases your chances" of getting in, there's about 1000 carbon copies of you. you guys are so shallow it's just funny to read the same posts

my cousin is in
you guys are just bots.

definitely searching up "investment banker salary" on google and immediately wanting to pursue a degree that "increases your chances" of getting in, there's about 1000 carbon copies of you. you guys are so shallow it's just funny to read the same posts. i bet you couldn't even provide me with a reason why you want to do it either. you have literally 0 clue, with severe unrealistic expectations

So pls inform the world how u searched for ur career choices? did u sit there and brainstorm careers or would have also used google? u ain't any different nigga

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
you guys are just bots.

Well since they are no Indians u definitely didn’t make it either by the looks of it 💀 Guess I’ll have to be the first one

K2Trappy

HSC
why are you lying about your cousin being in investment banking?

idk what makes me so different? how do you want me to answer that?
cuz idk how to prove to u but alright just tryna tell u Indian ppl are in IB, but also if there's 1000 carbon copies of me what is one quality in u that differentiates u from everyone?

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
cuz idk how to prove to u but alright just tryna tell u Indian ppl are in IB, but also if there's 1000 carbon copies of me what is one quality in u that differentiates u from everyone?
If I had to guess it would be him never receiving parental validation so he’s going around hoping someone just says he’s right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)