Major Works Update? (1 Viewer)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
how are we all going with our bodies of works? i’m worried that my progression is way behind everyone else’s 😭 this week is about to be hell :lol:

spiderfan44

HSC
how are we all going with our bodies of works? i’m worried that my progression is way behind everyone else’s 😭 this week is about to be hell :lol:
i dont take va but majority of my friends do, the majority of them all feel like theyre behind.

Test-king12

HSC
i just paid an indian on fiverr to do mine for a couple thousand bucks 🤣

bcv

HSC
im dying 😭 i have successfully finished my history extension major work BUT FOR SAC, god i still have chapter 3 left, im so cooked. wait i just realised you are talking about visual arts, mb!

Last edited:

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
im dying 😭 i have successfully finished my history extension major work BUT FOR SAC, god i still have chapter 3 left, im so cooked. wait i just realised you are talking about visual arts, mb!
u just reminded me to start my fpd assignment 🤩🤗 so cooked ITS OUT OF 130 MARKS FOR WHAT

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
no you’re good! it’s okay we just gotta learn how to cook first 🔥

• Love
Reactions: bcv

pt2toherlife

HSC
I'm so screwed fr, I did one photoshoot for my major work these holidays that's about it, I've did like 5-6 photoshoots by now but I feel as my teacher is going to criticize them.

pt2toherlife

HSC
i have no idea tbh i think they just don't allow it at my school since most people do traditional art anyways
Fair enough, most people in my art class are doing paintings but my visual arts teacher recommended me to do photography as he said that I would have a stronger bow with that form of art and I'm not strong with the traditional art aspect anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)