2026 HSC CHAT (4 Viewers)

amatterra

HSC
I think they just wrote a bunch of prompts and put it in the system and randomized it for everyone, so I don't think the easier prompts that was given to us was intended 😂

jane1820

HSC
NAH GIRL I GOT "tell us about what you do to relax" AHAHZSOHWUCGWUIWREHRUIWEGERVUI

Girl I didn't just write "I do this and this to relax", I was like "Relaxing is a significant part of everyone's day to day routine" 🤓☝
OMG U SOUND LIKE ME LOL FOR MINE TEENAGERS DREAM BEDROOM I WAS LIKE “It’s impossible to decorate a teenager’s ‘dream’ bedroom since different individuals express themselves through various means. One individual might want a shelf to showcase their academic and/or sport achievements while another might want a wall to hang and express their art. Therefore, the design of a teenager’s ‘dream’ bedroom isn’t ideal; however, I can suggest a few ideas that can influence how a teenager might want to express their identity.” AHAHAHAHAHAHHA HELLP I PROB SOUND STUPIDDD. DD

amatterra

HSC
OMG U SOUND LIKE ME LOL FOR MINE TEENAGERS DREAM BEDROOM I WAS LIKE “It’s impossible to decorate a teenager’s ‘dream’ bedroom since different individuals express themselves through various means. One individual might want a shelf to showcase their academic and/or sport achievements while another might want a wall to hang and express their art. Therefore, the design of a teenager’s ‘dream’ bedroom isn’t ideal; however, I can suggest a few ideas that can influence how a teenager might want to express their identity.” AHAHAHAHAHAHHA HELLP I PROB SOUND STUPIDDD. DD
BUT SERIOUSLY HOW DO THEY EXPECT US TO WRITE A MAX. OF 500 WORDS FOR A GOOFY AHH PROMPT LIKE THAT, THERE AIN'T MUCH TO TALK ABOUT 😭 😭 😭 😭

jane1820

HSC
I think they just wrote a bunch of prompts and put it in the system and randomized it for everyone, so I don't think the easier prompts that was given to us was intended 😂
GIRL, A GIRL IN MY CLASS GOT ‘Do you think the educational system in Australia should be changed?” AND ANOTHER PROMPT SHE GOT WAS “some believe the justice and legal system is not fair, what do you think?” AHHHH TF I WOULDVE CRIED IF I GOT THAT

jane1820

HSC
BUT SERIOUSLY HOW DO THEY EXPECT US TO WRITE A MAX. OF 500 WORDS FOR A GOOFY AHH PROMPT LIKE THAT, THERE AIN'T MUCH TO TALK ABOUT 😭 😭 😭 😭
NAH MINE WAS JUST 451 WORDS (i think) I JUST YAPPED HOW THERE SHOULD BE A BED UNDER THE WINDOW AND A CLOSET HELELEPEPEPELELELELO (they didnt say to not talk abt the bed and closet)

amatterra

HSC
GIRL, A GIRL IN MY CLASS GOT ‘Do you think the educational system in Australia should be changed?” AND ANOTHER PROMPT SHE GOT WAS “some believe the justice and legal system is not fair, what do you think?” AHHHH TF I WOULDVE CRIED IF I GOT THAT
AHAHAHAHAHA YEAAAH it's like the prompts are sooo easy or soo hard. I mean for me I have some thoughts about those things but the only problem is the WRITING PART HHAHAHAH ykwim, like when you have an opinion or a strong feeling but you can't express it well

jane1820

HSC
AHAHAHAHAHA YEAAAH it's like the prompts are sooo easy or soo hard. I mean for me I have some thoughts about those things but the only problem is the WRITING PART HHAHAHAH ykwim, like when you have an opinion or a strong feeling but you can't express it well
NAH FR I WAS GONNA YAP ABT MY DREAM BEDROOM (i share one 😔) BUT THEN I TURNED ON MY ALPHA SIGMA SMART ASS ON 🥰🤭

jane1820

HSC
fuck if ik 💀💀💀 LITERALLY MY MIND IS BLANK RN
i wish i was like u (my math teacher assigned 15 exercises for hw over the holiday n cus my teacher is gonna make me do ext math (me n 5 others only got recommended - im in a selective class btw 💀) and she wants me to do all of them n i need to finish them before monday 😔 (sorry yapper core)

amatterra

HSC
NAH MINE WAS JUST 451 WORDS (i think) I JUST YAPPED HOW THERE SHOULD BE A BED UNDER THE WINDOW AND A CLOSET HELELEPEPEPELELELELO (they didnt say to not talk abt the bed and closet)
I WAS LIKE "Another thing I like to do to relax is cycling" I DONT EVEN HAVE A BIKE (although I do want to start cycling once i've saved enough money to buy a bike on my own)

jane1820

HSC
I WAS LIKE "Another thing I like to do to relax is cycling" I DONT EVEN HAVE A BIKE (although I do want to start cycling once i've saved enough money to buy a bike on my own)
NAH FR BRO I WAS LIKE “A bed under the window is ideal since it allows sunshine to shine on top of the individual giving them vitamin D” TF THATS NOT HOW THE SUN WORKS 😭

Ly123

HSC
i wish i was like u (my math teacher assigned 15 exercises for hw over the holiday n cus my teacher is gonna make me do ext math (me n 5 others only got recommended - im in a selective class btw 💀) and she wants me to do all of them n i need to finish them before monday 😔 (sorry yapper core)
what the fuck

Ly123

HSC
15 EXERCISES IS INSANE 💀 even if ur going to ext 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)