2026 HSC CHAT (4 Viewers)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Nah im doing extmath, adveng, chem, physics, home language (not sure), music or ancient (asian 5 is 4u math apparently) also i might do bio instead of music/ancient cus my mum suggests bio)
that's basically asian 5 but for yr11 yeah
asian 5 is 3u 4u engadv phys chem

WeiWeiMan

HSC
HELLP (WESTERN ASAIN COREEEEE!) (we need more western/central asian recognition 😔)
asian refers to east asian*

I need to see if i pass ext1 lol (the current yr11 class at my skl has 14 student (2 yr 10 accelerated) and only 5 ppl passed so far even my sister failed 😭😭)
yeah das fine just cuz they failed doesn't mean you have to lmao

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Yh ik (i want to feel included leave me alone 😔)

also IMMA GRIND EXTMATH I BETTER NOT FAIL (ill prob get the lowest)
don't belittle yourself to feel included bruv
you won't get the lowest, ext math isn't insanely hard if you just study consistently (something I did not do)
you may wanna extend yourself and do questions at an uncomfortable difficulty rather than just easy textbook questions

amatterra

HSC
you won't get the lowest, ext math isn't insanely hard if you just study consistently (something I did not do)
you may wanna extend yourself and do questions at an uncomfortable difficulty rather than just easy textbook questions
wait did you accelerate?

jane1820

HSC
REAL NAH CUS THIS GIRL IN MY CLASS IN EXTMATH (SHES X) IS THE ONLY ONE CONSTANTLY GETTING 90% BC APPARENTLY SHE DOES ALL THE TEXTBOOK N WHEN THERES AN EXAM THERES NO MORE TEXTBOOK QUESTIONS TO DO SO SHE DOES HARDER QUESTIONS (sorry when im excited or shocked i write in caps)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)