2026 HSC CHAT (4 Viewers)

hellowellohehe

HSC
Why do you have 100 messages on a study forum. No friends?
today is July 19th 2024, and you joined on July 12th 2024, which means you have had an account for approximately 7 days. in total you have sent 42 messages, which is approximately 6 per day.

however, i joined in january, but lets round it to feburary. its been 169 days since feburary 1st, and i have sent exactly 112 messages (113 after this), meaning that in theory i send 0.67 messages per day.

anything else? :smile:

jane1820

HSC
today is July 19th 2024, and you joined on July 12th 2024, which means you have had an account for approximately 7 days. in total you have sent 42 messages, which is approximately 6 per day.

however, i joined in january, but lets round it to feburary. its been 169 days since feburary 1st, and i have sent exactly 112 messages (113 after this), meaning that in theory i send 0.67 messages per day.

NAH U ATE HIM UP (i send 22.75 messages a day)

HSC

Funny, still not following you tho

spiderfan44

HSC
DUDE THERES SOMETHING CALLED N-AWARD FOR UNCOMPLETED COURSE WORK??
yea. if u get 3 n warnings in one subject you get an n award. if you do get an n warning, they will give you an allotted amount of time to complete the work to resolve the n warning. if u dont resolve it, you get an n award, and u arent able to graduate if u have an unresolved n award (if u do 10 units). some schools and some subjects it can be hard to get, but quite a few people in my grade and class have gotten them.

Last edited:

jane1820

HSC
yea. if u get 3 in one subject the school can ask you to leave. if you do get one, they will give you an allotted amount of time to complete the work to resolve the n award. you cant graduate if you have an unresolved n award. some schools and some subjects it can be hard to get, but quite a few people in my grade and class have gotten them.
YHHH (i got an unofficial n-warning, my math teacher: IMG_9252.jpeg

the thumbs up is my response 😊

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC

you ate with this one icl

spiderfan44

HSC
YHHH (i got an unofficial n-warning, my math teacher: View attachment 43671

the thumbs up is my response 😊
yea a lot of teachers will threaten n warnings. i wouldnt test their bluff though since i have teachers who will n award from uncompleted homework and i would def jump on top of that, though that message was from april so i assume you have done so

jane1820

HSC
yea a lot of teachers will threaten n warnings. i wouldnt test their bluff though since i have teachers who will n award from uncompleted homework and i would def jump on top of that, though that message was from april so i assume you have done so
YHHH i finished them in a day cus i was motivated lol also my math teacher is pretty sweet lol but she can get serious when the time calls

hellowellohehe

HSC
damnn your teacher is rlly serious, my teacher was like "if ya'll dont do your homeworks imma tell on you to your parents at the parent-teacher interviews" 😭 he got us there, no n-awards whatsoever
yeah this is what my teacher says, but our homework is like term homework so we get given everything at once and make our own schedule, i like it as it teaches us to be responsible !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)