2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

bcv

HSC
Wow how did you do trials already i guess it was on less content? do you not have any more assessments until final hsc then?
my school lowkey sucks, we did our trials on whatever we learnt the previous 3 terms. we have a few assignments from certain subjects that we will do tho, like eng, but for math std we finished all the content, so term 4 is just revision for the subject!

sainzsgf

HSC
for marketing honestly just memorise the 7ps like one strategy for each and pray

operations is the most scuffed topic of them all. may it burn.
i love operations its literally the easiest ones just remember the acronyms and thats legit the whole syllabus done

(gtglecq + csr, pogosquint (quesadilla football club qsdfcc for performance objectives)

elliott07

🌙
HSC
i love operations its literally the easiest ones just remember the acronyms and thats legit the whole syllabus done

(gtglecq + csr, pogosquint (quesadilla football club qsdfcc for performance objectives)
right idk business is weird it’s like it’s basically just knowing your syllabus you could be saying all the right stuff but if you don’t mention the damned syllabus points you automatically capped w ur marks lnao

DoubleTrj

HSC
creating a really generic essay like im talking maybe an intro memorised with good quotes context analysis memorised and just practice it with a lot of different questions possible really
Would a memorised intro kinda be red hot tho? Or just make topic / link statements adapted

elliott07

🌙
HSC
Would a memorised intro kinda be red hot tho? Or just make topic / link statements adapted
To be honest at least for me memorising a base intro and putting in brackets where I would link to questions helps a lot or memorising like intro statements but it all really depends on how you work. some people can memorise whole essays and some people can do better if they just memorise a plan but really you just need to keep doing practice questions on them.

elliott07

🌙
HSC
imo making topic sentences/thesis statements and adapting it to the question is much easier than memorising an intro
true. to be fair, I think if you wanna memorise an intro its prob most suited for a module B essay because they are similar questions every year

I do think for common module and module A you're better off making topic sentences and thesis statement then adapting

then for module c I think its a good idea to have at least a general idea of what kind of a piece ur gonna write while making a reflection plan of like your choices of motifs extended metaphors etc...

but yeah I couldn't imagine me memorising 3000+ words and regurgitating it word for word AND adapting it to the question no way

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
might be weird for this. does anyone else feel really bad when you see someone on this website who graduates in 2025/2026. Like you still have over a year of this shit left.
Weirdly yes i do im already so drained i dont even want to know my state of mind during the actual chaos of HSC in October & November

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)