need help (SRC) (1 Viewer)

amatterra

HSC
yo chat has anyone ever put a "request" to the SRC about something they think the school's lacking? cause I'm thinking of doing that but I don't know how to go about it

if anyone has done so, how'd it go? did they actually take you seriously?

got any advice cus I'm rlly itching to do this this term bruh

as.merd

HSC
yo chat, has anyone ever put a "request" to the SRC about something they think the school's lacking? I'm thinking of doing that but I don't know how to go about it

if anyone has done so, how'd it go? did they actually take you seriously?

I got any advice because I'm really itching to do this this term, bruh
I didn't personally do it, but some girls from my year came together and started a petition about the lack of 'proper girls' uniforms at our school. They got a lot of people to sign it and had several meetings with the principal and deputies, and it worked. Now there's a whole team dedicated to designing uniforms and everything. So honestly, it is definitely worth a try, especially if many people share the same sentiment as you; they'll definitely listen!

amatterra

HSC
I didn't personally do it, but some girls from my year came together and started a petition about the lack of 'proper girls' uniforms at our school. They got a lot of people to sign it and had several meetings with the principal and deputies, and it worked. Now there's a whole team dedicated to designing uniforms and everything. So honestly, it is definitely worth a try, especially if many people share the same sentiment as you; they'll definitely listen!
Coool, yea I'm planning on doing a questionnaire about it to help back my proposal 😬 hopefully the kids at my skl thinks the same cause there's literally no fun activities in skl and it's driving me cray cray

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)