2026 HSC CHAT (7 Viewers)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait do you think that Lebanese and Syrian people dislike each other? Tbh I never knew that concept existed until I saw this Lebanese girl tear up our flag.
TFFF WE ALWAYS WELCOME SYRIANS JUST LIKE THEY WELCOMED US WHEN FRANCE WAS RIPPING US APART (we’re all one)
I miss Syria and Lebanon so much. :(

jane1820

HSC
huh what's that
no like uk how there's this 'development' day where its only teachers and no students like today? my skl did that today there is no development day and on monday 19/08 there is development day which is ngl stupid cus either way we r getting one less 'monday'

amatterra

HSC
no like uk how there's this 'development' day where its only teachers and no students like today? my skl did that today there is no development day and on monday 19/08 there is development day which is ngl stupid cus either way we r getting one less 'monday'
yea nothing makes sense oh well

Armon

HSC
Asian 5: Combination of 4u math 2u English Chem/ Phy or Chem/bio ( Trust me I didnt know what that was until I joined bos asw imao)
It specifically needs to be 4u, 3u, engadv, chem and phys for it to be called Asian 5, since the whole point of giving it the name to begin with was to save time since half of all selective school students are doing those exact 5. If you were doing chem & bio you'd normally say "I'm doing A5 but bio instead of phys". By the way, anyone who does an unmodified A5 is a boring person straight up, and the "A5 supremacy" lauded on these forums is complete rubbish. People claim its "the most optimal", because you've got all top tier scalar quantitative subjects but even thats a bit debatable because eco and latin are higher scalars than phys, and whilst phys does scale better than bio/ipt/sdd its close to being neglible on the high end and the amount of work you need to put in to receive a comparable mark is far lower for the latter two subjects than it is for phys. real alpha males replace physics with modern history and take the scaling hit because history is cool and you can cram 💀.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
It specifically needs to be 4u, 3u, engadv, chem and phys for it to be called Asian 5, since the whole point of giving it the name to begin with was to save time since half of all selective school students are doing those exact 5. If you were doing chem & bio you'd normally say "I'm doing A5 but bio instead of phys". By the way, anyone who does an unmodified A5 is a boring person straight up, and the "A5 supremacy" lauded on these forums is complete rubbish. People claim its "the most optimal", because you've got all top tier scalar quantitative subjects but even thats a bit debatable because eco and latin are higher scalars than phys, and whilst phys does scale better than bio/ipt/sdd its close to being neglible on the high end and the amount of work you need to put in to receive a comparable mark is far lower for the latter two subjects than it is for phys. real alpha males replace physics with modern history and take the scaling hit because history is cool and you can cram 💀.
best unbiased take

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)