past papers or revision (2 Viewers)

nzs

HSC
hi gang I have prelim in 12 days, is the best method to do past papers, which is what I've been hearing from some students? I haven't even started past papers cause I'm trying to memorise most the content but idk if its working and idk what to od.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
hi gang I have prelim in 12 days, is the best method to do past papers, which is what I've been hearing from some students? I haven't even started past papers cause I'm trying to memorise most the content but idk if its working and idk what to od.
i did a mix of both when i was prepping for prelims; math is a must for past papers imo
for content heavy subjects, i summarised everything into a paper or two and tried doing practice questions from papers or whatever revision I could find online + teacher resources.
of course everyone’s study method is different but I did a mix of both and I got pretty decent marks and high ranks :) !

• Love
Reactions: nzs

Neogotmyback

HSC
depends on what classes you do. I agree with mvrcuriee with math. For econ I wrote a bunch of essays and memorised those, bio and religion was flashcards and atomi, visual art was just memorising your artists and for enlgish write a couple essays and PRACTICE PAPERS.

Do not bother writing your notes right now its pointless just focus on flashcards for revision.

Also go to damn bed. No study should be done past 10pm.

nzs

HSC
ii summarised everything into a paper or two and tried doing practice questions from papers or whatever revision I could find online + teacher resources.
of course everyone’s study method is different but I did a mix of both and I got pretty decent marks and high ranks :) !
what I have 80 pages of business notes and summarised it into 30 😭

nzs

HSC
depends on what classes you do. I agree with mvrcuriee with math. For econ I wrote a bunch of essays and memorised those, bio and religion was flashcards and atomi, visual art was just memorising your artists and for enlgish write a couple essays and PRACTICE PAPERS.

Do not bother writing your notes right now its pointless just focus on flashcards for revision.

Also go to damn bed. No study should be done past 10pm.
yeah I gave up on notes I think ill just do past papers and my peak studying hours are 11pm-4am 😭 I cant study otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)