2026 HSC CHAT (14 Viewers)

HSC
if i was to get a good atar prolly like physiotherapy (chances are in the negatives) or speech pathology or something along those lines WHICH I AM NOTTT GONNA GET I'm so scare dguys help
Those things are still possible you know you can study other areas like that which will allow you to switch into it. What are your subjects?

amatterra

HSC
if i was to get a good atar prolly like physiotherapy (chances are in the negatives) or speech pathology or something along those lines WHICH I AM NOTTT GONNA GET I'm so scare dguys help
if you say you're not gonna get a good atar, you prolly wont. if you say otherwise, you might surprise yourself, results never betray the process trust

bbohnii

HSC
Those things are still possible you know you can study other areas like that which will allow you to switch into it. What are your subjects?
uhh mine is english advanced (2u) maths standard (2u) chemistry (2u) biology (2u) japanese (2u) hospitality (2u) studies of religion 1 (1u) and like yeah i could prolly drop hospitality for sum better subject or switch to maths advanced but a: I'm dumb as hell and i cant do maths and b: if i don't do hospitality i will actually go insane and be burned out in less then two weeks so IM COOKED I'm burnt I'm fried I'm like beyond saving I'm inedible bro

bbohnii

HSC
if you say you're not gonna get a good atar, you prolly wont. if you say otherwise, you might surprise yourself, results never betray the process trust
yah its like the flea in the jar fr but like i have such low self esteem like i cannot convince myself ill be able to get 80/90+

enlargedthroat

HSC
Nice choices, world needs more of that. If you are truly dedicated I bet you could get way past whatever your goal is. Don't give up.

HSC
uhh mine is english advanced (2u) maths standard (2u) chemistry (2u) biology (2u) japanese (2u) hospitality (2u) studies of religion 1 (1u) and like yeah i could prolly drop hospitality for sum better subject or switch to maths advanced but a: I'm dumb as hell and i cant do maths and b: if i don't do hospitality i will actually go insane and be burned out in less then two weeks so IM COOKED I'm burnt I'm fried I'm like beyond saving I'm inedible bro
Maths standard is very easy don't worry there's tons of tutorials online for that stuff just know the formulas. Do you have to do religion? Those are good subjects, I think you have an alright chance at getting above 70 just put in the effort and grind it out. It'll definitely be worth it don't give up now

HSC
yah its like the flea in the jar fr but like i have such low self esteem like i cannot convince myself ill be able to get 80/90+
Solution: Tell yourself getting below 70 is not actually an option. It's just not. It's not an option.

This kind of worked for me! But it may have also ruined me a little mentally. We'll see how it goes.

Shavi Masee

HSC
Solution: Tell yourself getting below 70 is not actually an option. It's just not. It's not an option.

This kind of worked for me! But it may have also ruined me a little mentally. We'll see how it goes.
Yea that's what I'm doing. Just imagine yourself getting a high atar and work like you know you're getting it, it'll get you pretty far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)