• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

HSC
Modern is matrix too cooked after english goign to bed and waking up at 5 to remember quotes then wing it/ Academic comeback post trials ill be fine

zahri992

HSC
did anyone else who did cssa paper 2 today feel like they've seen the mod c question before for advanced english? i swear yesterday i was talking to my friend saying that i saw in a paper a mod c question that said something about clarity, idk if i saw it on thsc or what

HSC
did anyone else who did cssa paper 2 today feel like they've seen the mod c question before for advanced english? i swear yesterday i was talking to my friend saying that i saw in a paper a mod c question that said something about clarity, idk if i saw it on thsc or what
do you like nutella

enchantedivory27

HSC
u prob did they just have to recycle year on year lmao

enchantedivory27

HSC
i thought the mod A question for advanced was lots like 2023 hsc thats usually a pattern right they copy the last hsc

tatijantannous

HSC
Yesss I was doing a practise paper for paper 1 on Sunday, it was the same writer from an extract in the 2022 cssa trials (pretty sure it was 2022 cssa). I immediately recognised the name murakami.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)