2026 HSC CHAT (13 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
Oh you guys don't do it outside of school?
I'm not going to formal just cuz I want the money for concert tickets lol, probably gonna miss out on a lot of memories. But for me the concert is much more important haha
We cant afford it lol
but maybe if there is enough ppl more than/equal to 100 they’ll do it outside the skl but idk for now i think only 40-60 ppl signed up (im not responsible so idk)

Shavi Masee

HSC
BROTHER WE POOR ASF MY SKL CANT EVEN AFFORD PAYING THE WATER N ELECTRICITY BILLS LET ALONE 15 YR OLD GIRLS WHO NEED TO BEG PPL TO COME TO FORMAL
Ohh the school pays for you guys?
Each girl at our school had to pay like 100 bucks for the venue, dj, guards (for some stupid reason), food and everything. And on top of that I have to buy a dress + all items included. That's like $250 all together (waayyy too expensive for my parents) and for what, food and a dance? I mean memories too but still, I can make memories at my fav concert too T-T

Sry didn't mean to rant abt being poor af

jane1820

HSC
Ohh the school pays for you guys?
Each girl at our school had to pay like 100 bucks for the venue, dj, guards (for some stupid reason), food and everything. And on top of that I have to buy a dress + all items included. That's like $250 all together (waayyy too expensive for my parents) and for what, food and a dance? I mean memories too but still, I can make memories at my fav concert too T-T

Sry didn't mean to rant abt being poor af
Nah formal aint even that big of a deal fr like yh its nice but like… SHAVI WE SHOULD GO CONCERT TOGETHER?! LETS GO TO ARI ABDUL CONCERTS

Shavi Masee

HSC
Nah formal aint even that big of a deal fr like yh its nice but like… SHAVI WE SHOULD GO CONCERT TOGETHER?! LETS GO TO ARI ABDUL CONCERTS
I don't listen to her that much T-T
We should go to an Arctic Monkeys or Chase Atlantic one together, you listen to them too right?

Shavi Masee

HSC
I'm probably not going to my school formal, I think they can be a little overhyped, not worth the effort, and I don't like people or formals. So why would I go.

I think that consensus is pretty common in my cohort, but I'm not sure about other schools.
It's really up to the person I think and yea i do think it's a tad bit overhyped.

You know what would be funny, a BoS formal lol.

enlargedthroat

HSC
gang serious question should i do eng ex1 for year 11 or legal studies bc im doing bio, physic, chem, and ex1 math and idk everyone is telling me to do eng ex1 but i hate english and i like legal stuff like i always watch documentries n shit but idrk and the final pick is in two days
Legal seems cool n Im doing everything the same as you so we can struggle together

spiderfan44

HSC
when we get into yr 11, i'm gonna probably struggle with chem and physics, can we all help each other for our related subjects?
usually in hsc youre able to find someone youre chill with and who u take similar subjects with and u end up becoming sorta allies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)