2026 HSC CHAT (15 Viewers)

Shavi Masee

HSC
also how do yall get concert tickets like i genuinely dont know how and how expensive is it?
Ticketek and ticketmaster. Sign up and just stalk your fav artist till they open the dates. Remember to know exactlly what you want, sometimes they post cost before hand. Work out your budget and stuff if not.
For Stray kids I spent 316 for average seats my budget was 400, cheapest was like 125 bucks.

Last edited:

isho-3

HSC
when we get into yr 11, i'm gonna probably struggle with chem and physics, can we all help each other for our related subjects?
im either gonna love or fucking hate bio from the looks of everyone who takes bio in bos so. yeag lets!!! looking at the 2024 hsc chat gives me hope at least,,,,, we'll probably be too busy stressing to be too silly tbh

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry"
Fifty Dub, I even got it tatted on me
81, they'll bring the crashers to the party
And you know me
Turn the O2 into the O3, dog
Without 40, Oli', there'd be no me
'Magine if I never met the broskis
God's plan, God's plan

isho-3

HSC
for me it was that one subject where no matter how hard i studied i would get bad so i just never liked it

i was more of a humanities person
funnily enough i cannot do humanities,,,,, its interesting but istg i'm this close to falling asleep in every class,,,,,,, there might be hope for me. maybe,,,,,,,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)