2026 HSC CHAT (10 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
NAH EVEN THO I HATE COMMERCE SO MUCH (i actually cry wheneveg i have commerce thats not even a joke) IM STILL GONNA DO GOOD IN IT CUS IT GOES TOWARDS MY ROSA I DONT WANT THE GOVERNMENT GIVING ME A C ON FREAKIN COMMERCE
ROSA grades dont matter unless you drop out in yr11 so dont stress. i got a d in pdhpe on my rosa bcuz id always skip and im fine lol

spiderfan44

HSC
like i have very limited fucks to give and they are all being used on subjects that i NEED to study to do better in y11,,,,, i actually think i am maybe giving too many fucks to it bc why am i more motivated & stressed about getting ahead in y11 topics than actually doing the projects i have rn dude
stop giving too many fucks, youll be fine lol. yr 10 is ur last year where it doesnt matter, have fun and dont try get a jumpstart on burning urself out.

spiderfan44

HSC
how many of you guys in the thread are in private schools? no diss, just notice that private school kids tend to be a bit more overly stressed about grades in junior years so im guessing the majority of this thread is priv school kids and want to confirm

spiderfan44

HSC
IMPORTANT
do u guys think i should trade in my ipad 8 gen (32gb) that is fully functional (literally nothing wrong/scratches/broken etc.) for ipad 10 blue?
honest responses n no bias

jonathan dwight jones u r not allowed to resond w fwyb or lyrics or nah or anything if its not an answer related to the question 😡
for school reasons? no, unless you dont own a laptop for doing assignments, school work, etc and have no cloud storage. for personal reasons, if you want ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)